fredag den 12. august 2011

Kanye West, Tivoli

Kanye West was in town yesterday and did a 6 out 6 performance at Copenhagen Tivoli. I gotta admit, I thought I did see the best concert this year with Janelle Monay, but Kanye proved me different. I was there shooting as always for Rapspot.dk. We were allowed to shoot during the 2nd and 3rd song, were we after was guided out to the service center, where we could put our gear away. The weather was pretty shitty, but that didn't scare the thousands of Kanye West fan away!

Well done Kanye!











The whole concert was shot with my 50mm & 85mm Carl Zeiss 1.4! I wished I had something wider though, but I was in a hurry and to lazy to carry so much shit. It worked fine anyways don't you think?

4 kommentarer:

Zuhal Kocan's photography blog sagde ...

1+4 are my favorites...!

hugs Zu

Anonym sagde ...

3 & 4 are amazing!

Bo P sagde ...

Yeah. Klaret ok! : )
Vidste slet ikke Rapspot var på pletten.

Ricki Lutes sagde ...

virkelig nogle fede billeder! det er sjovt at billederne er så forskellige fra det jeg så til koncerten, fordi du har taget dem så tæt på og har fået nogle fede detaljer med!