søndag den 29. januar 2012

The Amazing Everyday Documentary Project

As some of you already know, I am participating in a Nokia campaign for their new phone; Nokia Lumia 800. The campaign is about filming the everyday life that you and I go through.
What we choose to film is totally up to us. Fiction or non-fiction, doesn't matter as long as you got a little story to tell. Every clip can only be for 10 seconds and these are mine:-) Enjoy

Business card

This is my team. The young & proud

Music

A bedtime song, my mom always sang for me, when I was little.

Time

Frederikke trying to write the TY&P team members name down, before the 10 seconds countdown is over.

Coffee cup

Nothing beats a good cup of selfmade coffee in the morning.

Tape

Me doing the tape prank on my boss.

Transport

Crashing the car with Nikita

Hangovers

I don't recommend combining hangovers and door frame together.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

hahahahahhahahhahhahhah. den med nikita er sjowwwww