onsdag den 7. august 2013

Urban Exploring with Lumia 925

Nokia recently gave me call regarding the new Nokia Lumia 925, which will soon be available here in Denmark. They asked me if I wanted to test the smartphone and the camera in particular, and curious as I am I decided to give it a go.

The main reason for the project is to put the 8.7 MP PureView camera to the test. Lumia 925 has no less than six optical lenses developed by Carl Zeiss with an f/2.0 aperture and optical image stabilization, so it is supposed to take brilliant pictures in low light conditions. Pretty exciting stuff.So for the next month this is going to be my camera of choice in my Urban Exploring Project. For testing the limits of the smartphone, I’m going to shoot most of the pictures in dark places. That seems to make good sense.

Check out the video below (edited by Nokia) and follow my updates on Instagram. I’ll be using #Lumia925 for general shots and #urbex925 for urban exploring.

Ingen kommentarer: