onsdag den 9. oktober 2013

The zoom project, by Nokia

Well you all know by now that I'm in Rio de Janeiro and I can only thank Nokia for that!
I'm participating in a campaign called The Zoom project. It's freakin awesome, because beside sending me to Rio and paying for the whole show, they gave me the new 41 megapixel camera phone, the Nokia Lumia 1020!

Screen dump

The project is pretty simple, I'm here in Rio and you can help me decide where to go and what to photograph all you have to do is to tweet me on twitter @kennethnuigen and I'll do what I can to show you... That's what I call instant news!

Check out this awesome intro clip about The Zoom Project!



If you still don't know how to participate in the campaign, maybe this video can get you started?



Feel free to tweet me and give me some ideas and I'll see if I can make it happen:-)
LINK

Ingen kommentarer: