mandag den 1. januar 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018

Wow three years has passed since I first decided to quit alcohol. I'm not bragging... well maybe just a little bit, but I can assure you that it's been one hell of a ride and I gotta admit, not drinking alcohol is a little less fun but I definetly don't miss the buzz either.
Last year all sober and chill I wen't out to the same bridge and caught the fireworks with my drone. The drone footage was for private use only but got viral on different tabloids sites and it also got used in a campaign that won an award (Both video is linked below).

I hope you all had a safe jump into 2018, may 2018 be a even more succesful year to everyone I know and don't know!

Dream big

Btw Vlog coming soon LINK



















My drone video from 2017


My drone footage from NYE 2017 used in a campaign that won a award
Article for campaign linked below
http://markedsforing.dk/artikler/kampagner/vildt-l-kkert-fyrv-rkeri-ikke

Ingen kommentarer: